NN Group reports 3Q17 results
Strong performance of the combined group; Solvency II ratio at 204%
- Operating result ongoing business increased to EUR 431 million from EUR 319 million in 3Q16, driven by improved results at most segments, the contribution of Delta Lloyd of EUR 51 million and EUR 32 million non-recurring benefits in the segment Other, partly offset by lower results at Netherlands Non-life
- Net result of EUR 734 million versus EUR 436 million in 3Q16, reflecting the improved operating result and higher capital gains
- Ongoing expense reduction at Netherlands Life, Netherlands Non-life, Asset Management, the segment Other and Belgium, of EUR 86 million in the first nine months of 2017
- Solvency II ratio of NN Group increased to 204% from 196% at 2Q17, reflecting operating return and positive market impacts
- Holding company cash capital increased to EUR 1,789 million reflecting EUR 332 million of dividends received from subsidiaries
Investor conference call and webcast
Lard Friese and Delfin Rueda will host an analyst and investor conference call to discuss the 3Q17 results at 10.00 am CET on Thursday 16 November 2017. Members of the investment community can join the conference call at +31 20 531 5865 (NL), +44 203 365 3210 (UK), +1 866 349 6093 (US) or follow the webcast on www.nn-group.com.
Lard Friese and Delfin Rueda will host a press call to discuss the 3Q17 results, which will be held at 07.30 am CET on Thursday 16 November 2017. Journalists can join the press call at +31 (0)20 531 5863.