NN Group reports 3Q18 results
- Operating result ongoing business EUR 463 million, up 7.4% from 3Q17, reflecting an improved underwriting performance at Netherlands Non-life, higher dividends at Netherlands Life, as well as lower expenses
- Net result of EUR 788 million, up 7.3% from 3Q17, reflecting the higher operating result and an additional divestment result related to ING Life Korea
- Further cost reductions of EUR 33 million in 3Q18, bringing total cost reductions achieved to date to EUR 269 million
- Solvency II ratio increased to 239% from 226% at 2Q18, reflecting operating capital generation and positive market impacts
- Holding company cash capital increased to EUR 1,899 million, including EUR 338 million dividends received from subsidiaries
Investor conference call and webcast
Lard Friese and Delfin Rueda will host an analyst and investor conference call to discuss the 3Q18 results at 10.30 am CET on Thursday 15 November 2018. Members of the investment community can join the conference call at +31 20 531 5865 (NL), +44 203 365 3210 (UK), +1 866 349 6093 (US) or follow the webcast on www.nn-group.com.
Lard Friese and Delfin Rueda will host a press call to discuss the 3Q18 results, which will be held at 07.45 am CET on Thursday 15 November 2018. Journalists can join the press call at +31 20 531 5863 (NL).