NN Group reports 3Q19 results
- Operating result of EUR 453 million versus EUR 463 million in 3Q18, mainly due to lower private equity and special dividends at Netherlands Life and a lower result at the reinsurance business, largely offset by higher results at Netherlands Non-life, Insurance Europe, Japan Life and Banking
- Net result of EUR 515 million compared with EUR 788 million in 3Q18, mainly reflecting lower non-operating items
- Further cost reductions of EUR 17 million in 3Q19, bringing total cost reductions achieved to date to EUR 323 million versus the full-year 2016 administrative expense base
- Solvency II ratio of 217% up from 210% at the end of 2Q19, reflecting the positive impact of operating capital generation
- Holding company cash capital of EUR 1,943 million, including EUR 285 million of dividends received from subsidiaries
Investor conference call and webcast
David Knibbe and Delfin Rueda will host an analyst and investor conference call to discuss the 3Q19 results at 10.30 am CET on Thursday 14 November 2019. Members of the investment community can join the conference call at +31 20 531 5865 (NL), +44 203 365 3210 (UK), +1 866 349 6093 (US) or follow the webcast on www.nn-group.com.
David Knibbe and Delfin Rueda will host a press call to discuss the 3Q19 results, which will be held at 07.45 am CET on Thursday 14 November 2019. Journalists can join the press call at +31 20 531 5863 (NL).