Articles about NN Future Matters projects and initiatives.
NN Future Matters
1. To promote financial empowerment
By supporting people in their development of financial knowledge and confidence, we help them foster a secure and stable financial future. Our activities particularly focus on young people, because we believe that solid financial habits are best developed at a young age.
- 180 NN volunteers teach usable skills during Money Week
- NN volunteers give 314 lectures during Money Week
- Global Money Week has ended Enthusiastic
- NN volunteers offer guest lectures during Global Money Week
2. To create economic opportunities
By offering internships, scholarships, traineeships and mentorship programmes, NN enables society’s youth to develop and increase their potential in the labour market. For us, a good match between one’s individual competences and the demand of the labour market is very important.
- Social Innovation Relay winners announced
- Winner of Social Innovation Relay matches people who need help to volunteers
- 30,000 students and counting
3. To alleviate financial distress
Through fundraising and partnerships with local charities, NN aims to support families with children that grow up in financially challenging circumstances. Even in prosperous societies, formal social support services are sometimes unable to reach out to the disadvantaged and underserved of society. NN Future Matters bridges this gap by partnering with local charities and by participating in various fundraising activities and donation programmes.
- 41,000 runners go for personal bests at NN Marathon Rotterdam 2019
- Jeugdsportfonds offers sports opportunities to more than 38,000 children
- NN celebrates the first anniversary of Future Matters
- Nationale-Nederlanden introduces credit card that gives back
- NN Pension Insurance Bulgaria awarded ‘Most Significant Corporate Partner’