Sustainable and Impact Investing funds
Our asset manager, NN Investment Partners has been integrating ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) factors into the investment process for over a decade. In addition, NN Investment Partners offers Sustainable and Impact strategies, where we strive to generate financial performance as well as clearly contributing to sustainable development. Assets under management in these strategies increased by EUR 6 billion to EUR 22.7 billion in 2019.
- Sustainable Equities invests in a diversified portfolio that combines risks and opportunities linked to ESG factors combined with a thorough financial analysis. We offer a European and a global variant of this strategy.
- Our four Enhanced Index Sustainable Equity strategies - Emerging Markets, Global, North America and Europe apply exclusions and a positive selection approach to combine the low tracking error similar to passive funds and a strong sustainability profile. bonds, while applying positive selection and a stricter view on controversies.
- Balanced European Sustainable is a diversified multi-asset strategy targeting long-term capital growth. It invests in a portfolio of European stocks and euro-denominated fixed income instruments.
NN Investment Partners offers equity, fixed income and private debt impact strategies that target measurable positive impact while generating attractive financial returns. NN Investment Partners has three impact strategies:
- With our Green Bond strategy we are leading the market both from a volume and performance perspective, with our diversified offering including short-duration, corporate bond and blended variants.
- Our Impact Equities strategy offers a global diversified and three thematic funds, focusing on our impact themes of People (Health & Well-being), Planet (Climate & Environment) and Prosperity (Smart Connectivity).
- In Emerging Market Loans we partner with the Dutch Entrepreneurial Development Bank (FMO) to co-invest in loans arranged by FMO in emerging and frontier markets.
Finally, NN Investment Partners offers clients the opportunity to set up Sustainable or Impact Investing mandates according to their specific sustainability preferences and investment beliefs; tailored mandates have been managed since 2005.